Dubai Rental Process
Renting in Dubai
Finding a property to rent in Dubai can be very daunting with so many different properties and areas making your choice of location difficult.
Property World Dubai turns this daunting task into a straight forward experience as we listen to your requirements not ours.
If your knowledge of Dubai and the areas that are being developed is limited, then Property World Dubai will guide you through the areas providing all information on current and future infrastructure.
Until now tenants in Dubai did fear the constant year on year rise of rental prices.
As of the last couple of years tenants have been breathing a sigh of relief as today the rental increase has been capped to a maximum of 5% annually (this is subject to RERA Laws).
There is a current boom in rental due to the fall of rental prices and with the population set to double by 2015 then now is the time to take advantage of these prices reductions.
Refer to RERA renting regulations for further information regarding rental laws in Dubai.
- Once you are in Dubai you should find an area of preference
- Set a budget and stick to it
- Ideally you need to be looking for a new property within a maximum of 3 weeks before you want to move
- Give Property World Dubai your specific requirements
- Meet a Dubai Rental specialist to show you around the properties that match your requirements
- When you see which property you wish to take then reserve this property by means of a security deposit
- Security deposit is 5% and this stops anyone else viewing the property
- Your rental consultant will then collect your passport and visa (a letter from you company is enough if you are new to Dubai)
- We will then prepare the tenancy agreement that will be signed by you, the cheques or cash paid to cover the instalments for the duration of the tenancy then the landlord will sign the contract
- You will both be given a copy
- The keys will be handed over to you on the start date of your contract
If you need your TV, internet, landline, water and electricity connecting your consultant can offer support for this.
Please refer to our Services in Dubai section for more information on what you may need to make you move more comfortable.